Monday, November 19, 2012

Welcome to Doug's Typing Fiasco

The idea of starting a blog has been on my mind for quite some time and today is the day I pull the trigger.  I do not think I have many ideas or thoughts that are better than everybody else’s nor do I have a cause for which I need platform where I can beat my drum. I will blog because it is a better outlet than me yelling at my radio. Because, even if only my mother reads this, an audience of one is better than an audience of none. Lastly, I will blog because up until now, aside from my Facebook profile, I do not exist and will not exist in sixty years; I feel the need to deepen my digital footprint. For now I will blog mostly about sports topics. Those are topics I expose myself to the most and on which I can form my own opinion, or at least take a small part of everyone else’s opinions, rearrange some words and make it sound like mine. In the future I plan on blogging about only the things I know better you. My family, Real Estate, general daily observations and annoyances about society and I will continue to blog about sports. I will try to keep it original, light, current and refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment